Monday, March 28, 2011

In Matters of Cloth, He's as Fickle as Can Be, 'Cause He's a Dedicated Follower of Fashion



I'm not a tidy person. I never have been. I'll prioritise most things over picking my clothes up off the floor, or sorting through that pile of books in the corner. Trouble is, I have a lot of clothes. And a lot of books. And DVDs, CDs, magazines. Shoes. Yep, I'm a bit of a hoarder. And it doesn't help that the room I'm currently renting is rather small.  Though I'm far too lazy for its upkeep, I dream of a gloriously organised bedroom, all shelving and walk-in wardrobes. Wouldn't it be wonderful.



My clothes would be on display for me every morning, rather than balled up beneath my feet. 














Oh to have a little Carrie in my life!




Or even Nicole Richie





And as for bookshelves...










Bookshelves from this cute little website

No comments:

Post a Comment