Tuesday, January 5, 2010

ONE. new beginnings

2010. New year, new blog. Why? Boredom, essentially, combined with a desire to produce something creative. So far this Christmas break has consisted with the odd night out, but mainly fucking up my sleep cycle with over indulgent lie-ins to the extent that I'm now fully nocturnal. My nights are now spent wading through the ridiculous amount of DVDs owned by my brother, my mother and I. Blackadder, The Wire and The O.C are the tv series' of choice at the moment. University starts back next week, so theres a good chance I'll abandon this thing once that happens. We shall see.

Hopefully this year will bring new opportunities, good times with friends old and new and general happiness. And summer plans would be great too, a job somewhere exciting perhaps?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment